Top 10 Questions to ask when Hiring a Real Estate Agent
The Real Estate Agent/Broker that you chose has to match your requirements. Before you hire an Agent I suggest you interview couple of agents and ask the relevant questions in order to determine whether or not you "match" with the agent as The Agent will assist you during the entire process with your real estate transaction. Here are some Top 10 questions to ask a Realtor:
1. What are your credentials?
2. What is your experience as a Negotiator
3. How much experience do you have?
4. How familiar are you with the neighbourhood of our interest?
5. What is your marketing plan?
6. What is your commission?
7. How much time will you dedicate for helping us and what is your communication with us plan?
8. How will you prepare my house for sale?
9. Will there be an open house?
10. Are there any referrals you can show us?
The Real estate of your choice should be:
Knowledgeable about the current market dynamics in your local area
Has been a Realtor in your community for years
Has extensive lists of potential buyers
Knows how to engage buyers
Uses the best marketing tools promoting aggresively on media and other channels.
Understand your needs and preferences
Has long time connections with the best legal and financial proffesionals , home inspectors, appraisers, constructors and other experts involved in the transaction
Communicates with you constantly keeping you in the loop with all the steps taken
Be available when you need them
What you get when You decide to work with Me:
- Local Knowledge- I’m actively and consistently working in your Neighbourhood
- Professional Service- I have extensive years of Negotiation, Sales & Marketing Experience
- Financial Savings- I can save you money if you Buy and Sell with me
- Integrity and Honesty- I deal with you in an honest and open manner- no gimmicks or hassles
- Fact & Market based information- I provide you with proper information to help you make informed decisions
- No Stress, No Pressure: I work on Your timeline
Real Estate is about people and Daniela's goal is to have 100% customer satisfaction! Daniela looks forward to assisting you with your real estate goals.
"We listen more than we talk!"