So, now that you've chosen a Realtor, and determined your position in the marketplace, it's time to get the house ship-shape for the market! Remember, you want your property to stand out from the competition. Fortunately, there are some simple and inexpensive things you can do to get your house ready and make it look its best:
De-Clutter, Part One. This is probably the simplest and most overlooked rule of preparing a house for market. A few personal items, carefully chosen,
can make a house look loved and lived-in. Too many, and the house looks like a garage sale-- which is one way you can get rid of some of these things. Remember that one person's treasured souvenir is another person's junk, so when in doubt, clean it out.
De-Clutter Part Two: The Greater Outdoors. A tidy stack of firewood and a nice matching patio set can
be inviting. But for heaven’s sake, get rid of old rusty barbeques, disused TV antennas, metal drums, abandoned toys, broken chairs and old tires. Make sure to clean out underneath the deck, where these items tend to accumulate.
Home Staging Works:
Look at your house thru the Buyer's eye:
Trust Your Realtor
Don't Pressure the Buyers:
What you get when You decide to work with Me:
- Local Knowledge- I’m actively and consistently working in your Neighbourhood
- Professional Service- I have extensive years of Negotiation, Sales & Marketing Experience
- Financial Savings- I can save you money if you Buy and Sell with me
- Integrity and Honesty- I deal with you in an honest and open manner- no gimmicks or hassles
- Fact & Market based information- I provide you with proper information to help you make informed decisions
- No Stress, No Pressure: I work on Your timeline
Real Estate is about people and Daniela's goal is to have 100% customer satisfaction! Daniela looks forward to assisting you with your real estate goals.
"We listen more than we talk!"