Completing Your Sale
You will need the services of a lawyer to handle the completion of your sale. Your lawyer will ommunicate with the buyer's lawyer and ensure the closing takes place in an orderly and timely fashion.
When you list your property, you should let your lawyer know. He or she may wish to review a purchase agreement before you accept it. If that's the case, make sure your Realtor knows this in advance so that this can be co-ordinated.
If you don't already have a lawyer, we can provide you with contact information for GTA -area lawyers who regularly act for sellers in real estate transactions.
Purchase agreements often have provisions for the buyer to have one or more final visitations to the property prior to the closing, in order to verify that the property is in the condition they expected it. These visitations are normally arranged at times that are mutually agreeable to both the buyer and seller.
What you get when You decide to work with Me:
- Local Knowledge- I’m actively and consistently working in your Neighbourhood
- Professional Service- I have extensive years of Negotiation, Sales & Marketing Experience
- Financial Savings- I can save you money if you Buy and Sell with me
- Integrity and Honesty- I deal with you in an honest and open manner- no gimmicks or hassles
- Fact & Market based information- I provide you with proper information to help you make informed decisions
- No Stress, No Pressure: I work on Your timeline
Real Estate is about people and Daniela's goal is to have 100% customer satisfaction! Daniela looks forward to assisting you with your real estate goals.
"We listen more than we talk!"